|September 27, 2021|
September 27 Government Domain Newsletter: Elections Audit
“Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out”.Proverbs 10:9
Arizona Daily Star headlines “Audit Confirms Trump lost Arizona, finds no fraud”.
In God’s kingdom, honesty and integrity are very important. Proverbs 11:1 “A false balance is an abomination to the Lord, but a just weight is His delight”.
In a democracy, voter integrity is the essence of a free people. The Arizona Senate was presented evidence that they felt warranted an audit of the election results in just one Arizona County; the County of Maricopa. From the beginning and continuing to this day, the audit has been challenged and obstructed by many people, organizations, government officials and entities.
My question has always been, if you have nothing to hide, why would you object to an audit. If your house is in order, why protest?
The Arizona Senate asked that the ballots and voting equipment remain in place and allow the inspection. The Maricopa Board of Supervisors voted against this method of conducting the audit and has fought the Senate every step of the way. This is not a partisan matter. 4 out of 5 Maricopa County Supervisors are Republican.
Without accusing anyone of a crime, let’s look at some facts that came from this audit. The following information has been reported by Newsmax:
· 23,344 Mail-in ballots voted from prior addresses
· 9,941 More Ballots returned by voters than received
· 3,432 Official results does not match who voted
· 2,592 More duplicates than original ballots
· 5,047 Individuals voted in more than one county
· 393 Voters cast ballots using incomplete names
· 198 Individuals who register after the October 15th deadline voted anyway
· 2,861 Voters shared a registration number with another voter
· 282 Votes appeared to be cast by the names of dead voters
· 186 Voters appeared to have duplicate voter ID’s
· Files were deleted from voting equipment the day before the audit began
· It appears voting equipment was connected to the internet
In America, a person or entity is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. An audit is not a court of law, it only presents evidence. More evidence is coming. The Maricopa Board of Supervisors on September 17th reached an agreement with the Arizona Senate to turn over the election routers to a special master for inspection. Perhaps the Arizona Legislature and Attorney General have more work to do.
For the full report, read here