A Trauma Informed Community Conference for those who Nurture Connection, Healing and Resilience in a Hurting World
- Special pre-recorded 1 hour session from Bruce Perry M.D., Ph.D, author of The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog
- Live Stream Keynote from Community Resilience Initiative's Rick Griffin, the driving force behind the documentary, Paper Tigers
- AND 3 live Zoom breakouts from a wide variety of speakers (20+ breakouts). Session recordings will be posted several days after the conference and available for 30 days post conference to paid attendees.
- Optional Impact Networking virtual lunch groups (the day of the conference)
- Copy of soon-to-be-released book, "Where in the Zoo Are You?" mailed in late November.
Cost is $39 if registered by October 9th and $50 for registration after October 9th.
If you have any questions, please contact Robin Blumenthal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 520-245-3003.
Enter your 4Tucson Member ID number above and receive a 10% discount. Don't know your Member ID? Email Andrea Williams at email@example.com
Not yet a 4Tucson Member and want to become one? Simply click here to find out more online.