4Tucson is providing our Community Calendar platform for like-minded organizations in Tucson to promote events that provide a service to the city. On this page, you will find our Best Practices PDF and terms of service.
4Tucson promotes the Community Calendar to our constituents, but not specific community events. All organizations must agree to these terms for their event submissions to be processed. We recommend reading the best practices PDF (see below).
Terms of Service:
- 4Tucson reserves the right to turn down any requests that conflict with our core values (see 4Tucson’s “Sandbox” below).
- Requests must be submitted 4-6 weeks prior to the event.
- Organizations with events on the Community Calendar also share 4Tucson's major events with their constituents (3 - 4 events each year).
- 4Tucson will advise your organization in writing within 48 hours (2 business days) of your request’s acceptance.
- Events will be posted to the Community Calendar within two business weeks after requests have been approved.